PADI Drysuit Diver
Do you want to dive all year round? Or want to be just that little bit warmer and dryier?
The PADI Drysuti Diver can provide you with the skills you need to use a Drysuit.
What is it?
The PADI Suit Diver course will teach you the skills and techniques you need to be able to use a Drysuit safely and with full confidence.
What do you do?
The PADI Drysuit course is split in to 3 distinct areas:
- Academic self study - PADI course materials are very comprehensive and as part of the course you will be issued with a PADI Drysuit Diver Crew-Pak. This pack contains all the manuals and educational tools you will need to complete this programme.
As always you are required to complete the knowledge reviews at the end of each section of the PADI Drysuit Diver manual and hand them to your instructor to review. The will then cover any gaps that you may have.
- Confined Water Sessions - Before taking you to Open Water your instructor will take you though a confined water session, introducing you to various aspect of a drysuit.
You will also have the opertunity during this session to practice the skills you will be required to perform on your open water portion, in the safety of a swimming pool.
- Open Water Session - The final step for a PADI Drysuit Diver course is to complete 2 open water dives, where you will demonstrate the skills your learned in the pool to your instructor. Also you´ll get a real hands on experiance of diving a drysuit in open water.
How long does it last?
Typically the PADI Drysuit Diver course is run over 1 Tuesday evening confined water session. Followed by a 1 day Open water session.
How much does it cost?
The PADI Drysuit course cost £90 per person
- Included in the course:
All Course materials (PADI Drysuit Crew-pak and Certification)
- Not Included in the course:
Dive site entrance fee
Confined Water Air fills
Additional Open Water Air fills
What other requirements are there?
You have to be:
10 years or older.
Complete the PADI medical form.
A PADI Open Water diver or Equivalent.
Have a keen sense of adventure.
What do I need to bring?
- Confined Water Session - Usual Scuba equipment
- Open Water Sessions - Usual Scuba equipment
When can I do it?
Scubafish run PADI Drysuit Diver Courses continually, so when ever your ready to sign up.
What next after this?
You can continue the adventure further by becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver, by completing 5 specialties and 50 Dives.
To expand your experience you can also sign up for a Scubafish diving trip to try some of the wonderful diving the UK has to offer as well as those sites overseas.
How do I book?
You can call Scubafish on 020 8643 4399, of send a booking request through the contact us page.